How's school going?
Well, I'll tell you.
I'm already floundering. Calculus is a lot of work. Surprise, surprise. Mineralogy is getting very little attention at the moment.
I think Kevin is feeling gypped. I'm trying to give him good quality time (which is why I'm already behind), but he still seems to be a little bothered by my studying. He knows it has something to do with that Calculus book I seem to be carrying everywhere, and he's determined to have his revenge on it. That's somewhat unfortunate, since I was rather hoping to sell it back for a decent amount of money.
I guess I didn't realize that over the summer Kevin became more fun to play with. He also wants to be outside a lot and wants to be played with more. I feel sort of bad that sometimes I have to study instead of give him attention.
And now I must get back to the aforementioned Calculus book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(140)
-
▼
September
(13)
- how to dye your clothes in the washing machine (no...
- backwashing is a useful skill
- It used to be that when Kevin put food into his mo...
- why I chose the hard way
- on being personally enriched
- lessons learned from school
- Kevin's first haircut
- some Spanglish to brighten your day
- accumulated notes about Kevin
- [I wrote this a long time ago, and I know I had mo...
- because I want to make some random comments
- "At least it gets people reading."
- one week in
-
▼
September
(13)
Followers
Labels
Adam and Eve
(2)
Allison
(1)
Ann Marie
(34)
anniversary
(2)
Apartment
(3)
baby
(26)
beach
(1)
beans
(6)
birth story
(3)
birthday
(14)
books
(26)
bread
(8)
breastfeeding
(3)
busy bags
(1)
camping
(1)
Christ
(19)
Christmas
(22)
Chronicles of Narnia
(1)
cleaning
(5)
cloth diapers
(4)
cooking
(15)
Couch
(1)
crafts
(2)
craigslist
(1)
croutons
(1)
Dad
(3)
date
(2)
decluttering
(10)
decorating
(3)
dreams
(1)
Easter
(1)
family
(17)
flowers
(1)
food storage
(22)
for posterity
(4)
friends
(2)
gate
(1)
genealogy
(6)
goals
(5)
gratitude
(1)
hair
(6)
Halloween
(5)
health
(13)
Heidi
(117)
Holy Ghost
(8)
ice cream
(6)
joy
(1)
July 2014 trip
(12)
K
(222)
laundry
(6)
Learning in the Gospel
(5)
miracles
(3)
miscarriage
(1)
motherhood
(53)
music
(7)
names
(2)
nutrimill
(2)
oatmeal
(2)
occupational therapy
(4)
old wives' tales
(1)
peace
(3)
pie
(5)
potty training
(2)
powdered milk
(2)
pregnancy
(6)
projects
(16)
questions
(3)
rants
(13)
repentance
(8)
Rolling Over
(2)
RT
(24)
Ruby
(1)
school
(61)
service
(5)
sewing
(12)
shopping
(8)
snow
(7)
SPD
(3)
temperance
(1)
temple
(5)
Thanksgiving
(9)
things we have done
(119)
thoughts
(160)
trials
(9)
tummy
(9)
Utah trip 2012
(7)
van
(2)
voting
(2)
weather
(6)
weddings
(2)
wheat
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment