Wednesday, September 8, 2010

because I want to make some random comments

This evening I was getting myself a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I don't care about losing weight anymore. All the women in the renaissance paintings have muffin tops and soft abs, so who says that beautiful women don't have muffin tops or flabby abs?

Actually, I think I might go do some sit-ups.

My spoon broke. It was sort of weird. My metal spoon broke on ice cream. The ice cream was not hard.

I really like mint chocolate chip ice cream, except I hate the chocolate chips. It's kind of like having bits of soft plastic in ice cream. I think they should make mint cookie dough ice cream. Not mint chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

I just realized that ice cream is already one of my blog labels.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers