Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kevin's first haircut

I've done a few posts today, so be sure to scroll down if you want to read them all.

Kevin and I have been having a race to see who has had the most haircuts since he was born. For the longest time we were both tied at zero haircuts, but on Labor Day Kevin received his first haircut and put me in last place. Sad, I know. Sad because he lost all his long locks and the sweet little wisps around his ears that drove him nuts. Sad because I still haven't found the time or someone I trust to cut my hair.

Kevin was very good. I was afraid he would be scared to death of the clippers, but he was actually very calm. We bought this set of clippers with the combs so that we can save money on haircuts for Ryan and Kevin. Okay, so we bought them so that I can have more control over the length of Ryan's hair, because if it were left up to him, he would continue to go get it cut 1/8 of an inch long, because he doesn't care.

Somehow Kevin grew up a lot during the 15 minutes it took for Ryan to cut his hair.

Here are some pictures from before and after:

Before:







After:



3 comments:

Becky said...

Nathan got his haircut yesterday and I agree that they grow up in just a couple of minutes!

Tiffany said...

It is a mixed kind of thing for me--I'm a little sad to lose the curls, but then when the hair is cut he looks like such a cute big boy it's fun in a different way.

It's been great to read all your posts! :)

Teresa said...

So cute! I love the new look. Did Kevin love making it onto the other side of the fence? My babies always view a trip into the kitchen as a very special treat!! thanks for sharing.

Blog Archive

Followers