I enjoy hearing the conversations Kevin has with himself. For example: Kevin likes to eat bites of bread dough. One day I had just started some bread mixing in the bread maker, and he stood up on a chair to look in. Then he said to himself, "A-bite? No, a-mix." (Can I have a bite? No, it's still mixing.)
Since I decided to give up sweets except on the weekends, I've started making fruit smoothies almost every day--they satisfy my cravings, and I don't have to feel guilty about it because fruit is great for you! Kevin has come to expect smoothies for lunch and will go get a bag of frozen peaches out if he sees me making his sandwich. He likes to push the buttons on the blender for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(144)
-
▼
December
(17)
- sleeping arrangements
- new goal
- Christmas 2011
- Christmas Eve walk
- playing kitchen
- Christmas sewing projects
- in which I talk a lot about my son
- Charity for the poor and needy
- Heidi inchworm
- December pictures
- Angels Singing of Christ's Birth
- Before the Marvel of This Night
- visit from Ryan's parents
- ward Christmas party, 2011
- I enjoy hearing the conversations Kevin has with h...
- Lately Kevin blows my mind with the things he's sa...
- Christmas goals, 2011
-
▼
December
(17)
Followers
Labels
Adam and Eve
(2)
Allison
(1)
Ann Marie
(34)
anniversary
(2)
Apartment
(3)
baby
(26)
beach
(1)
beans
(6)
birth story
(3)
birthday
(14)
books
(26)
bread
(8)
breastfeeding
(3)
busy bags
(1)
camping
(1)
Christ
(19)
Christmas
(22)
Chronicles of Narnia
(1)
cleaning
(5)
cloth diapers
(4)
cooking
(15)
Couch
(1)
crafts
(2)
craigslist
(1)
croutons
(1)
Dad
(3)
date
(2)
decluttering
(10)
decorating
(3)
dreams
(1)
Easter
(1)
family
(17)
flowers
(1)
food storage
(22)
for posterity
(4)
friends
(2)
gate
(1)
genealogy
(6)
goals
(5)
gratitude
(1)
hair
(6)
Halloween
(5)
health
(13)
Heidi
(117)
Holy Ghost
(8)
ice cream
(6)
joy
(1)
July 2014 trip
(12)
K
(222)
laundry
(6)
Learning in the Gospel
(5)
miracles
(3)
miscarriage
(1)
motherhood
(53)
music
(7)
names
(2)
nutrimill
(2)
oatmeal
(2)
occupational therapy
(4)
old wives' tales
(1)
peace
(3)
pie
(5)
potty training
(2)
powdered milk
(2)
pregnancy
(6)
projects
(16)
questions
(3)
rants
(13)
repentance
(8)
Rolling Over
(2)
RT
(24)
Ruby
(1)
school
(61)
service
(5)
sewing
(12)
shopping
(8)
snow
(7)
SPD
(3)
temperance
(1)
temple
(5)
Thanksgiving
(9)
things we have done
(119)
thoughts
(160)
trials
(9)
tummy
(9)
Utah trip 2012
(7)
van
(2)
voting
(2)
weather
(6)
weddings
(2)
wheat
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment