Sunday, December 18, 2011

Angels Singing of Christ's Birth

This year I have been thinking a lot about the angels that came to the shepherds to declare the wonderful news of Christ's birth. We sang a beautiful arrangement of Hark the Herald Angels Sing this year in our Christmas program, and it gave me a sense of the way the angels must have felt as they sang to express their joy that the Savior was born and that he had come to save us all. It must have been a glorious and exciting time! I am so grateful that Christ came and saved us from our sins and from death. I am grateful for the hope and peace He has brought to my life over and over again.

Here are a couple of videos of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I think these songs do a good job of capturing the joy and excitement that I have felt this year for Christ's birth and life.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers