I don't feel like I have much to say about this week. Kevin and Heidi are doing lots of cute things. Kevin has learned how to tell us not to do things (No! Don't gibberish gibberish babble babble--I wonder where he got this one from . . . ), and also how to ask us to come play. He also tells us to sit down. Heidi grabs her toes sometimes and plays on her tummy with her legs and arms up in the air like she's swimming.
We are studying acids and bases in Chemistry right now, and have been for 2-3 weeks. For some reason I find it all incredibly boring. I think it's because with a lot of other Chemistry topics I have studied, the material has been applicable to my life to some extent, but with the topic of acids and bases we haven't talked much about real-life examples. I perked right up when we had a problem on the homework comparing the solubility of marble in acid rain versus regular rain. (The reason acid rain is a problem is because marble is more soluble in water if the water has acid in it, so it dissolves faster than it would in regular rain.)
Or maybe I'm just having a hard time with acids and bases because I lost my mind and can't find where Kevin put it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Followers
Labels
Adam and Eve
(2)
Allison
(1)
Ann Marie
(34)
anniversary
(2)
Apartment
(3)
baby
(26)
beach
(1)
beans
(6)
birth story
(3)
birthday
(14)
books
(26)
bread
(8)
breastfeeding
(3)
busy bags
(1)
camping
(1)
Christ
(19)
Christmas
(22)
Chronicles of Narnia
(1)
cleaning
(5)
cloth diapers
(4)
cooking
(15)
Couch
(1)
crafts
(2)
craigslist
(1)
croutons
(1)
Dad
(3)
date
(2)
decluttering
(10)
decorating
(3)
dreams
(1)
Easter
(1)
family
(17)
flowers
(1)
food storage
(22)
for posterity
(4)
friends
(2)
gate
(1)
genealogy
(6)
goals
(5)
gratitude
(1)
hair
(6)
Halloween
(5)
health
(13)
Heidi
(117)
Holy Ghost
(8)
ice cream
(6)
joy
(1)
July 2014 trip
(12)
K
(222)
laundry
(6)
Learning in the Gospel
(5)
miracles
(3)
miscarriage
(1)
motherhood
(53)
music
(7)
names
(2)
nutrimill
(2)
oatmeal
(2)
occupational therapy
(4)
old wives' tales
(1)
peace
(3)
pie
(5)
potty training
(2)
powdered milk
(2)
pregnancy
(6)
projects
(16)
questions
(3)
rants
(13)
repentance
(8)
Rolling Over
(2)
RT
(24)
Ruby
(1)
school
(61)
service
(5)
sewing
(12)
shopping
(8)
snow
(7)
SPD
(3)
temperance
(1)
temple
(5)
Thanksgiving
(9)
things we have done
(119)
thoughts
(160)
trials
(9)
tummy
(9)
Utah trip 2012
(7)
van
(2)
voting
(2)
weather
(6)
weddings
(2)
wheat
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment