Here are some pictures of our sweet new baby girl, Heidi Ann. She was born at 2:53 am on Thursday morning after about 7 hours of active labor. Yes, 14 days after the due date. She weighed 8 lb. 8 oz. and was 20.5 inches long.
And if you want to know what put me into labor, you can attribute it to membrane sweeps, a visit to the chiropractor, or getting Chick Fil-A on the way home. The birth center was a great place to have a baby and recover. I'm feeling so great. I'm not nearly as sore as I was after Kevin was born, and I'm so thrilled to have our baby here at last.
6 comments:
Beautiful baby! We are so excited for your family!
Hooray! You have been on my mind as we have vacationed in Utah. I am so glad that your sweet baby has arrived. We look forward to having more playdates when we return!
Congrats!!! So happy fo you and yoru famiy!
So excited to see the cute photos! What a sweetie!
Hurray! So happy for you--can't wait to meet her, but for now enjoy just being at home cuddling!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm here for you if you need anything :).
Post a Comment