Well, I was seriously considering spending the day in bed feeling sorry for myself, so Ryan dragged me out of bed and we went to the mountain as a family and walked on some of the trails.
Believe it or not, they claim to have mountains here. Like the Occoneechee Mountain, the highest point in the county at an awe-inspiring 867 feet. But it is a very nice park and the trail was quite pleasant. And yes, I had a really nice time, and I informed Ryan that sometimes I hate it when he's right.
As is usually the case, Ryan gets credit for all the pictures, except the mushroom, which is my work of art.
| Kevin is so cute with his new baseball cap. He loves wearing it. And this is what I looked like at about 38 weeks pregnant. |
| Wow, the horizon! It does exist out here! |
Below are some pictures of an old quarry.
| The horizon again! |
No comments:
Post a Comment