We heard this song on the radio today, and it seemed kind of appropriate, considering the state of things. I mean, at the longest it should be less than a week before we have a baby, but at the same time it feels like it's never going to be over. I figure she must be finishing up an extra credit project in a graduate level course on Life On Earth, and then she'll be ready. I've felt all along that she's really excited to begin her mortal life, but I wonder if she's nervous too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(144)
-
▼
June
(12)
- Heidi's birth
- Heidi's name
- Welcoming our beautiful baby girl
- library
- It won't be like this for long.
- Arrow of Light, safety fair, and other stuff
- Occoneechee Mountain State Natural Area
- nice family home evening
- I bought "fat free half and half" the other day. I...
- "Drink responsibly."
- Baby Girl's in utero video debut
- childhood amnesia
-
▼
June
(12)
Followers
Labels
Adam and Eve
(2)
Allison
(1)
Ann Marie
(34)
anniversary
(2)
Apartment
(3)
baby
(26)
beach
(1)
beans
(6)
birth story
(3)
birthday
(14)
books
(26)
bread
(8)
breastfeeding
(3)
busy bags
(1)
camping
(1)
Christ
(19)
Christmas
(22)
Chronicles of Narnia
(1)
cleaning
(5)
cloth diapers
(4)
cooking
(15)
Couch
(1)
crafts
(2)
craigslist
(1)
croutons
(1)
Dad
(3)
date
(2)
decluttering
(10)
decorating
(3)
dreams
(1)
Easter
(1)
family
(17)
flowers
(1)
food storage
(22)
for posterity
(4)
friends
(2)
gate
(1)
genealogy
(6)
goals
(5)
gratitude
(1)
hair
(6)
Halloween
(5)
health
(13)
Heidi
(117)
Holy Ghost
(8)
ice cream
(6)
joy
(1)
July 2014 trip
(12)
K
(222)
laundry
(6)
Learning in the Gospel
(5)
miracles
(3)
miscarriage
(1)
motherhood
(53)
music
(7)
names
(2)
nutrimill
(2)
oatmeal
(2)
occupational therapy
(4)
old wives' tales
(1)
peace
(3)
pie
(5)
potty training
(2)
powdered milk
(2)
pregnancy
(6)
projects
(16)
questions
(3)
rants
(13)
repentance
(8)
Rolling Over
(2)
RT
(24)
Ruby
(1)
school
(61)
service
(5)
sewing
(12)
shopping
(8)
snow
(7)
SPD
(3)
temperance
(1)
temple
(5)
Thanksgiving
(9)
things we have done
(119)
thoughts
(160)
trials
(9)
tummy
(9)
Utah trip 2012
(7)
van
(2)
voting
(2)
weather
(6)
weddings
(2)
wheat
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment