Monday, July 12, 2010
Guess what I just bought!
This is my new Nutrimill, aka wheat grinder. I started saving up for a mill several months ago, and then a few days ago I randomly got on Craigslist, not even looking for anything in particular, and I clicked something and this was the second thing on the page. It was $150, and these normally sell for $240. I was quite excited, because this is the kind of mill I had been planning to buy anyway. I can't wait to try it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(140)
-
▼
July
(14)
- Grandma's birthday presents
- a visit from a friend
- recent developments
- Cinnamon Muffins
- appliance review: Nutrimill
- sorry, no fancy cake pictures
- a birthday week
- Guess what I just bought!
- forgot to mention . . .
- some new things about Kevin
- Today at church we sang The Star Spangled Banner. ...
- pictures
- what's been happening lately
- on the Idaho Spud
-
▼
July
(14)
Followers
Labels
Adam and Eve
(2)
Allison
(1)
Ann Marie
(34)
anniversary
(2)
Apartment
(3)
baby
(26)
beach
(1)
beans
(6)
birth story
(3)
birthday
(14)
books
(26)
bread
(8)
breastfeeding
(3)
busy bags
(1)
camping
(1)
Christ
(19)
Christmas
(22)
Chronicles of Narnia
(1)
cleaning
(5)
cloth diapers
(4)
cooking
(15)
Couch
(1)
crafts
(2)
craigslist
(1)
croutons
(1)
Dad
(3)
date
(2)
decluttering
(10)
decorating
(3)
dreams
(1)
Easter
(1)
family
(17)
flowers
(1)
food storage
(22)
for posterity
(4)
friends
(2)
gate
(1)
genealogy
(6)
goals
(5)
gratitude
(1)
hair
(6)
Halloween
(5)
health
(13)
Heidi
(117)
Holy Ghost
(8)
ice cream
(6)
joy
(1)
July 2014 trip
(12)
K
(222)
laundry
(6)
Learning in the Gospel
(5)
miracles
(3)
miscarriage
(1)
motherhood
(53)
music
(7)
names
(2)
nutrimill
(2)
oatmeal
(2)
occupational therapy
(4)
old wives' tales
(1)
peace
(3)
pie
(5)
potty training
(2)
powdered milk
(2)
pregnancy
(6)
projects
(16)
questions
(3)
rants
(13)
repentance
(8)
Rolling Over
(2)
RT
(24)
Ruby
(1)
school
(61)
service
(5)
sewing
(12)
shopping
(8)
snow
(7)
SPD
(3)
temperance
(1)
temple
(5)
Thanksgiving
(9)
things we have done
(119)
thoughts
(160)
trials
(9)
tummy
(9)
Utah trip 2012
(7)
van
(2)
voting
(2)
weather
(6)
weddings
(2)
wheat
(5)
1 comment:
I was just writing a note to reply to your email from last week, but it looks like you already bought the unit. We've had good success with ours. We haven't had any problems with it, and we've been using it regularly for several years. Dan likes to run it.
Happy bday to your cute little guy. What a fun picture of him with the water. He sure is growing up!
Post a Comment