Saturday, April 3, 2010

play date

On Thursday Kevin's friend Joseph came to play for about an hour while Joseph's mom did some other things. It was fun to watch them play. Kevin was so delighted to have another little person around. We should have friends over more often.

They were doing something really cute, so I whipped out the camera, and then of course one of them said, "Look, she's got the camera!" and the other replied, "Get her!" I barely got away alive, and I can't even remember what the cute thing was that they were doing. This is all I was able to capture, just before the attack.


Kevin was interested in pretty much everything Joseph was doing. I'm afraid Joseph didn't appreciate having someone in such close proximity.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I just went back and showed all the kids all the cute pictures of Kevin. We really enjoy being able to stay in touch and see a bit of what is going on with you. :)

Caroline wants me to write her name. Hello to Kevin from Caroline. Ethan also likes to see pictures of his cousin and wishes he could play with him.

Blog Archive

Followers