Well, it's happened. A ton of my friends from my freshman year at BYU are posting statuses such as "I am a college graduate!" on Facebook. Four years ago I thought that would be me right now. And instead, I'm looking at about three more years of school before I graduate, and not from BYU. But you know, I'm glad it worked out this way. My plan wasn't nearly as good as the one God had in mind. No way would I trade this for a degree:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(140)
-
▼
April
(15)
- on graduating
- Christ took upon himself our infirmities.
- Day of Service
- about bread
- funny story
- mid-book review: The Goose Girl
- Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss
- at the park
- almost crawling
- It has become impossible to keep Kevin in one plac...
- Kevin and food
- what to do with a whole chicken
- 100 things to do
- play date
- my little helper
-
▼
April
(15)
Followers
Labels
Adam and Eve
(2)
Allison
(1)
Ann Marie
(34)
anniversary
(2)
Apartment
(3)
baby
(26)
beach
(1)
beans
(6)
birth story
(3)
birthday
(14)
books
(26)
bread
(8)
breastfeeding
(3)
busy bags
(1)
camping
(1)
Christ
(19)
Christmas
(22)
Chronicles of Narnia
(1)
cleaning
(5)
cloth diapers
(4)
cooking
(15)
Couch
(1)
crafts
(2)
craigslist
(1)
croutons
(1)
Dad
(3)
date
(2)
decluttering
(10)
decorating
(3)
dreams
(1)
Easter
(1)
family
(17)
flowers
(1)
food storage
(22)
for posterity
(4)
friends
(2)
gate
(1)
genealogy
(6)
goals
(5)
gratitude
(1)
hair
(6)
Halloween
(5)
health
(13)
Heidi
(117)
Holy Ghost
(8)
ice cream
(6)
joy
(1)
July 2014 trip
(12)
K
(222)
laundry
(6)
Learning in the Gospel
(5)
miracles
(3)
miscarriage
(1)
motherhood
(53)
music
(7)
names
(2)
nutrimill
(2)
oatmeal
(2)
occupational therapy
(4)
old wives' tales
(1)
peace
(3)
pie
(5)
potty training
(2)
powdered milk
(2)
pregnancy
(6)
projects
(16)
questions
(3)
rants
(13)
repentance
(8)
Rolling Over
(2)
RT
(24)
Ruby
(1)
school
(61)
service
(5)
sewing
(12)
shopping
(8)
snow
(7)
SPD
(3)
temperance
(1)
temple
(5)
Thanksgiving
(9)
things we have done
(119)
thoughts
(160)
trials
(9)
tummy
(9)
Utah trip 2012
(7)
van
(2)
voting
(2)
weather
(6)
weddings
(2)
wheat
(5)
2 comments:
Good for you!
You probably don't want to hear this...but it took me 15 years, a husband, and five kids before I graduated. :) But I did! It was a different road, but it has been a good one.
I admire anyone who can finish up school with a baby or young child. I only had one year left when my oldest was born, and that was hard to finish up! School was hard enough before!
Post a Comment