I forgot to mention that last Sunday K received his baby blessing from his dad. It was a very nice blessing. It was a special experience to hear my own son's baby blessing, and I think it helped me to know him a little better to hear the blessings that were promised to him. I am grateful that I married a worthy priesthood holder who can use that power to bless our family. I'm looking forward to seeing the things that K will accomplish in his lifetime, and I want to do all I can to teach and train him so that he will be faithful and true to the gospel.
Here are a couple of pictures that we took after church that day:


The afghan he is lying on was made by my great-grandma Velma for me when I was born, and my mom sent it to me. It's nice to have something that my parents had when I was a baby, and also to have something from Grandma Velma. I have many memories of spending time with her when I was little. I really loved her.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Kevin looks! What cute photos. :)
It's so neat for you to have that blanket!
Sweet Baby! He is adorable! I love the heirloom blanket as well. It was so neat to be present for his blessing...our ward was so lucky :).
Post a Comment