Me two months ago: "AAARGHH! I hate math! I hate Calculus! This is the worst semester ever! I am never going to get through this class! I'm never going to take a math class again!"
Me today: "Hmmm . . . I can take Calculus 3 to fulfill that requirement? Well, Calc. 2 wasn't too bad. I think I'll sign up for Calc. 3."
All I can think is that I must be crazy, although to my credit, my advisor did say that it would be a really good idea to take the class since it comes in handy for a lot of different geology career paths. It's not that I don't think I can do it, since I've taken the necessary prerequisite classes and did fine in those. But then again, I've taken the necessary prerequisite classes, so I have a pretty good idea of what I'm getting myself into--namely, lots of time spent on math homework. I just think it's interesting that I just finished one of the most difficult semesters of my life and now I'm okay with doing it again with another Calculus class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Followers
Labels
Adam and Eve
(2)
Allison
(1)
Ann Marie
(34)
anniversary
(2)
Apartment
(3)
baby
(26)
beach
(1)
beans
(6)
birth story
(3)
birthday
(14)
books
(26)
bread
(8)
breastfeeding
(3)
busy bags
(1)
camping
(1)
Christ
(19)
Christmas
(22)
Chronicles of Narnia
(1)
cleaning
(5)
cloth diapers
(4)
cooking
(15)
Couch
(1)
crafts
(2)
craigslist
(1)
croutons
(1)
Dad
(3)
date
(2)
decluttering
(10)
decorating
(3)
dreams
(1)
Easter
(1)
family
(17)
flowers
(1)
food storage
(22)
for posterity
(4)
friends
(2)
gate
(1)
genealogy
(6)
goals
(5)
gratitude
(1)
hair
(6)
Halloween
(5)
health
(13)
Heidi
(117)
Holy Ghost
(8)
ice cream
(6)
joy
(1)
July 2014 trip
(12)
K
(222)
laundry
(6)
Learning in the Gospel
(5)
miracles
(3)
miscarriage
(1)
motherhood
(53)
music
(7)
names
(2)
nutrimill
(2)
oatmeal
(2)
occupational therapy
(4)
old wives' tales
(1)
peace
(3)
pie
(5)
potty training
(2)
powdered milk
(2)
pregnancy
(6)
projects
(16)
questions
(3)
rants
(13)
repentance
(8)
Rolling Over
(2)
RT
(24)
Ruby
(1)
school
(61)
service
(5)
sewing
(12)
shopping
(8)
snow
(7)
SPD
(3)
temperance
(1)
temple
(5)
Thanksgiving
(9)
things we have done
(119)
thoughts
(160)
trials
(9)
tummy
(9)
Utah trip 2012
(7)
van
(2)
voting
(2)
weather
(6)
weddings
(2)
wheat
(5)
2 comments:
Go for it! Learn more calculus.
Better you than me. :)
Post a Comment