"Keep thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene--one step enough for me."
(LDS Hymns, #97)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
K's favorite things
Power cords, shoelaces, headphones . . . anything long and cord-like Wet washcloths Door stops My hair Fingers and toes (very nice sizes for sucking) Keys Paper The sensation of his nails scraping skin Anything he can chew or suck or lick
I liked this book because it addressed some of the logistics and gave a general idea of all the products, methods, and ideas that are out there. It's a good starting point.
I think the saddest part of this book was to see all the talent that was wasted. Mao built up this culture that made it possible for people who wanted revenge or just felt envious to cause all sorts of problems for those who they resented. ...
3 comments:
Yep, sounds just like a baby.
:)
Are you going to add wearing his pants on his head to the list? :)
What a cute kid! What beautiful eyes he has.
Post a Comment