We got a tiny bit of snow! That doesn't happen much in these parts.
Any guesses how the Idaho transplant felt about the cold snow?
We decided to sign Kevin and Heidi up for once-a-week swimming lessons. They are making good progress. With traveling last year and moving the year before, learning to swim got put on the back burner for too long.
Kevin had fun making this plane with the brain flakes.
The tail:
Bathroom mirror selfie at eight months pregnant!
Ann Marie came with me to a doctor appointment. I was dizzy that day and we had to wait a while, so when Ann Marie started looking in the "telescope" I let it happen. When the doctor came in he actually just smiled and said, "Oh, we're looking in the telescope, how fun!" I think this was the last time I brought Ann Marie with me because I was getting cervix checks every time, but the doctor asked me every time why I didn't bring her.
I braved Science Night at the school with the three kids. We had a fun time.
Making brain cell cookies:
We made rockets from straws, duct tape, and craft foam. I got the idea here. The kids all enjoyed it.



















No comments:
Post a Comment