Ryan told Ann Marie she couldn't have a roll yet:
Some drawings by Kevin:
Ann Marie's hair was starting to look mullet-ish, so I gave her a haircut. She looked very cute, so we did a photo shoot while waiting for the bus:
Ann Marie was sick for a couple of days. She spent the entire time alternately crying and sleeping. A couple of kitchen chair naps happened:
Augusta University had a science night hosted by the Department of Chemistry and Physics, so we took the kids. Kevin loved it. Afterwards they had some more hands-on demonstrations in another building and he couldn't restrain himself from running the entire way.
Aldi had a sale on apples, so I bought some and Ann Marie and I made some applesauce. I got nine quarts. I probably would have made more, but the sale was over and I didn't want to pay $1.99/lb to make applesauce. Ann Marie loved helping to push the apples down into the Victorio strainer (which was my Christmas present last year--this was my first time using it). She would peek into the hopper and say, "Wait your turn, apple!"














No comments:
Post a Comment