Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kevin and Heidi meet Ann Marie

Ryan wanted to go pick up the kids and bring them to the birth center so they could meet her there and help bring her home. I was a little apprehensive because I didn't know if I felt up to dealing with three kids yet, but he reassured me that he was wide awake and would take care of them, so I agreed that it would be fine to go get them. I am so glad I did, because it was really special when Kevin trotted in and said, "Hi, Ann Marie!" Heidi was a little shy, but she got more comfortable after I gave her a hug and showed her the baby. It was very strange to see Heidi and realize how much she has grown and that she really isn't a baby anymore.








No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers