My Aunt Jeanette and Uncle Larry also came to visit and were staying with my parents. We knew it would be a little crowded and decided to ask my grandparents if we could sleep at their house, thinking our kids would sleep better without so many people around. It was nice to get to visit with my grandparents a lot while we were there. My grandma and I looked through her large collection of fabric and she sent a lot home with me--I'm excited to work on some new sewing projects!
On Tuesday my parents were both at work and the kids were at school, so we walked from my grandparents' house to a nearby park.
I think if I'd realized we were going to take pictures I would have put contacts in, but these pictures actually turned out okay. We used the timer and a tripod that Ryan found while cleaning his office at school. So here's proof that our family does exist in the same place at once. Maybe someday I'll get around to having family pictures taken.
On the way home we noticed that somebody had this petrified wood displayed in front of their yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment