Sunday, May 13, 2012

It never fails. I get an itch to start working on a project and get all of my supplies out. And somehow my kids always know and start going nuts. Yesterday was no exception. They had been in bed for half an hour, so I thought I certainly had a little bit of time to get going on it before they woke up. Then we heard Kevin banging and kicking the door. Not a big deal, Ryan could probably keep him entertained with a movie for a little while. I was about to make the first cut. Then Heidi started crying.

And this is what it looks like when I try to sew something while the kids are awake:







Have no fear--bedtime did eventually come, and I managed to make a cute red three-tiered skirt with a matching flower clip for Heidi. Pictures coming soon someday.

I was quite relieved that this project turned out pretty nicely. My last couple of sewing projects have been a little disappointing, so it was nice to have some success.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers