Kevin still needs an afternoon nap, but sometimes he has a hard time settling down to take one. One day, when this had been the case, he dropped off and just fell asleep on the couch around 6:00. He has never just fallen asleep on the couch like that.
Here are the kids helping Dad put together the ladder for the bunk bed. Heidi's expression was so cute I had to share it.
Kevin got a hold of this LED light key chain and took it apart. I didn't realize he was doing it until he came out with it asking me to help him fix it. I was so surprised, because it wouldn't have even occurred to me to take the light apart. I also found the other battery on the floor of his room later. (Gah!)
Heidi woke up crying, and we found her with one arm out of her sleepers.
No comments:
Post a Comment