I've been thinking of cutting my hair short again for a long time, but I was a little nervous because I didn't want to get a bad haircut. With long hair, at least you can cut a little more off if it turns out badly, but if you cut it short there's not a lot more to cut off. Finally I was getting so tired of my long hair because it was always in my way and it took forever to wash it, so I decided it was definitely time. I've had some bad short haircuts in the past, so I wanted to find someone who knew what they were doing. I had heard of a salon here called Moshi Moshi and I knew that some of my friends had liked it, so I decided to go try it out.
Ryan took a picture of my long braid as I walked out the door:
And here's the final result:
This is how the stylist fixed it. I have wavy hair, and I've never been able to figure out how to use that to my advantage. She did some scrunching and used some kind of cream/gel stuff and made it look cute. I tried to do what she did after I took a shower and it didn't work so well, but that's what always happens. I've straightened it a few times, and I like how that looks. It will take me a while to figure out how to style it, I guess, but so far it seems like it's pretty easy and fast to fix my hair. It was so great to wash my hair without it taking 45 minutes!
When I got home from Moshi Moshi, Kevin laughed at me and said, "Hair." Then later he wanted me to put my hair back on. I had saved it so that I could donate it, and he was pointing at the bag. We used to play this game where I would put flip all my hair over my head so it brushed his face, and then I would cover my face with it so he had to look for me.
5 comments:
Wow, that braid is amazing! Your cute new haircut is awesome--and I'm sure it is so much easier to manage. I'm past due for my once a year haircut, so I better get moving!
You have amazing hair! I love it long and short. I hope you are enjoying the change- I enjoy chopping my hair every couple of years!
Although I love your hair long, that is a very cute haircut. It always takes so long to get used to short hair!
Did Ryan mention that Moshi Moshi was the name of one of our hamsters. That has nothing to do with the cute haircut, but I thought I'd mention that.
Cute haircut!
Post a Comment