Sunday, March 20, 2011
6 (ish) months pregnant
I finally figured out the timer on the camera and found a place to prop it up so I could take a picture of myself. Then the stars had to align so that there was a day when I had actually fixed my hair (when I don't have time I just braid it) and had time to actually take the picture. Yesterday it happened. So here is what I look like, about three months away from Baby Girl's arrival. You're welcome, Michelle. I do rather like my little baby bump, although I'm feeling a little impatient for June to come so I can finally meet our little one.
If you click on the "tummy" label you can compare my sizes from this pregnancy and my last pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(144)
-
▼
March
(18)
- learning to talk
- not my day . . . but it got better
- Helping Dad
- 6 (ish) months pregnant
- Singing The Itsy Bitsy Spider
- AZ trip part 6: last day
- AZ trip part 5: Desert Botanical Gardens
- AZ trip part 4: Sunday and Birthday Dinner
- AZ trip part 3: Hieroglyphic Trail
- AZ trip part 2
- Me: "Kevin, can you smile for the camera?" Kevin:...
- random musings
- notes/thoughts from Nurture Shock
- scared of the phone
- Have You Forgotten?
- AZ trip part 1: the plane trip . . . or, a lesson ...
- template for a bad craigslist ad
- Sunday thoughts on motherhood
-
▼
March
(18)
Followers
Labels
Adam and Eve
(2)
Allison
(1)
Ann Marie
(34)
anniversary
(2)
Apartment
(3)
baby
(26)
beach
(1)
beans
(6)
birth story
(3)
birthday
(14)
books
(26)
bread
(8)
breastfeeding
(3)
busy bags
(1)
camping
(1)
Christ
(19)
Christmas
(22)
Chronicles of Narnia
(1)
cleaning
(5)
cloth diapers
(4)
cooking
(15)
Couch
(1)
crafts
(2)
craigslist
(1)
croutons
(1)
Dad
(3)
date
(2)
decluttering
(10)
decorating
(3)
dreams
(1)
Easter
(1)
family
(17)
flowers
(1)
food storage
(22)
for posterity
(4)
friends
(2)
gate
(1)
genealogy
(6)
goals
(5)
gratitude
(1)
hair
(6)
Halloween
(5)
health
(13)
Heidi
(117)
Holy Ghost
(8)
ice cream
(6)
joy
(1)
July 2014 trip
(12)
K
(222)
laundry
(6)
Learning in the Gospel
(5)
miracles
(3)
miscarriage
(1)
motherhood
(53)
music
(7)
names
(2)
nutrimill
(2)
oatmeal
(2)
occupational therapy
(4)
old wives' tales
(1)
peace
(3)
pie
(5)
potty training
(2)
powdered milk
(2)
pregnancy
(6)
projects
(16)
questions
(3)
rants
(13)
repentance
(8)
Rolling Over
(2)
RT
(24)
Ruby
(1)
school
(61)
service
(5)
sewing
(12)
shopping
(8)
snow
(7)
SPD
(3)
temperance
(1)
temple
(5)
Thanksgiving
(9)
things we have done
(119)
thoughts
(160)
trials
(9)
tummy
(9)
Utah trip 2012
(7)
van
(2)
voting
(2)
weather
(6)
weddings
(2)
wheat
(5)
1 comment:
Looks like we are due about the same time...I am anxiously awaiting June too! When is your due date? AND...a girl...so exciting!
Post a Comment