Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is what I do all day.

I watch K being cute. Like in this video: Please ignore my voice--I hate how I sound in recordings (although I guess so does everyone else).




If you read my blog via email, click here to watch it, because I don't think you can see it in the email.

The past week or so has been fun because K is starting to smile and make cute noises. He has also become much more wiggly and interactive. We can tell that he is starting to recognize our faces.

I also watch RT being cute:


He spends a lot of time holding him like that--I really appreciate it. I love them both so much.

On Sunday we fed the missionaries waffles and peaches on our new (for us) table that has six matching chairs (the food was on plates, not the table). The missionaries were very nice, and they were our first dinner guests. K slept until it was time for them to share their nice message about prayer, at which point he cried or sucked on my finger. Now that we have a nice table I guess I need to start inviting people over for dessert. Shyness is now my only excuse (and even though I think it's a good excuse, it actually isn't).

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a cute boy! I'm sure he'd rather smile and talk to you than the camera. (What is that strange thing my mom is holding up!?)

I need to post the pictures of his cousins wearing that outfit. :) I did put one photo of them up on facebook.

Blog Archive

Followers