In the afternoon we played a couple of rounds of frisbee golf.
The darker dirt in this picture was a huge fire ant hill. It had a bunch of new queens that were flying off to make their own hills.
Ann Marie requested pink cupcakes. I decided to get out my frosting tips and try making something pretty. The first tip I tried made the cupcake look like a cinnabon, but the next one I tried got some pretty results. Of course the kids just licked the frosting off. I don't know why I bother making the cupcakes.
Ann Marie loves puzzles, so she got two for her birthday. These are the wooden Melissa and Doug 24-piece puzzles, and they're great.
Ann Marie says: I like cupcakes and pink cupcakes. More puzzles of that. A ducky for my birthday. A pink one. For my birthday. A pink ducky.












No comments:
Post a Comment