Sunday, March 15, 2015

Snow Day Feb. 26

On February 26 we got a big snow storm. We got about eight inches of snow. Not surprisingly, school was cancelled. We were able to get outside around 10:00 and play for a long time in the snow. The kids had a lot of fun. It was the perfect kind of snow for playing. I also got some pretty good pictures, which was good because I forgot to bring out the camera the other two times it snowed. As hard as it was to have Kevin miss so much school because of the snow, I was grateful that my kids got the chance to enjoy playing in the snow. It was a fun day.








Kevin kept stealing carrots from snowmen and eating them.

These young pine trees bent over to the ground from the weight of the snow.



Kevin learned how to roll snowballs around to make a big snowball.






Heidi enjoyed seeing all of the snowmen that other people had created.


After we were done playing in the snow we spent some time with some of the neighbor kids who go to Kevin's school. I think they normally go to after school programs because their parents are students, so I had never had a chance to meet most of them before.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers