Thursday, December 10, 2009

sharing some cuteness

K was being really cute this morning. The cutest part was that he then took a nap without protesting! I love it when that happens.

He loves his burp cloths:


This video is incredibly long. If you get bored, don't feel obligated to watch it all. Skip through or whatever. I mainly intended it for the benefit of my parents who haven't seen K yet (less than a month until we get to come visit!!!!). It's a good taste of a lot of the things K is doing right now. If you get this by email, you will have to go to my actual blog to watch it (click here).



Aren't you jealous? This is what I get to see every day.

As you can see, I have not begun baby proofing.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ethan loved watching his cousin!

What a cute boy! He's getting big!

Blog Archive

Followers